Friday 5 February 2016

Shoe Birthday Card




I made this card for the challenge over at pdelinkyparty

I have been asked to make a girly birthday card by my son's girlfriend for her Mam.
I have matt and layered a white 8x8in card with red card and white embossed card. I have embossed the white card with a Crafts Too  embossing folder. I have die cut the shoes with a Tattered Lace die and the flourishes with a Cheery Lynn die. I printed a sentiment and die cut it with a Go Kreate scalloped oval die and layered it on a red oval cut with the next size up in the nesting set. I completed the card with Tonic Nuvo drops and flowers from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

notjustcards - anything goes (unlimited)
inspirationdestination - anything goes (unlimited)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends - anything goes (3/3)
thesistersofcraft - anything goes (3/3)
craftingbydesigns - anything goes
asyoulikeit - one layer or multi layer (3/3) multi layer/I always matt and layer at least. I  think my card is missing something if I don't
jwscrapshack - anything goes (3/3)
hidinginmycraftroom -anything goes (3/3)
petallu - anything goes (3/3)
rubysrainbow - anything goes
cardmania - add some red (3/5)
pennys - anything goes (2/3)
craftingwithanattitude - anything goes (1/3)
cardz4galz - fantastic florals (1/3)
creativefingers - anything goes (1/3)
fussyandfancy - monochrome
crafterscafe - monochromatic (1/3)
craftysentiments - anything goes (1/3)

13 comments:

  1. An elegant card. Lovely swirls. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card! I love the shoe die you have. I am sure her mom will absolutely love this card. Thanks for playing along with Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the colors.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, I love that you only used red and white:)
    Thanks for playing with us at Card mania, hope you will join us again :) xx Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Rebecca. Love the shoe die and the embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very striking card!!! Love the layout and the colors :) Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Fingers this time!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete