Monday 8 February 2016

Gift box


 



This is a gift box made for my besties birthday present for tomorrow. The box is 14x14in. I have made it using a score board and Centura card.. I have taped silk ribbon around the sides of the lid. I have die cut 4 corners with a Heartfelt Creations die. I have 4 flourishes using a Cheery Lynn die. I have cut various flowers in red and pink using a Cheery Lynn, Tattered Lace and Le Creabilites dies. I have embellished the flowers with buttons. I completed  the box with gems and pearls.


craftingfromtheheart - anything goes (1/3)
craftyourpassion - anything goes (1/3)
notjustcards - anything goes (unlimited)
inspirationdestination - anything goes (unlimited)
craftingbydesigns - anything goes
rubysrainbow - anything goes
alphabet - y for you choose
justkeeponcreating - anything goes (unlimited)
catchthebugblog - anything but a card (1/3)
jwscrapshack - anything goes (3/3)
cardz4galz - fantastic florals (2/3)
cardmania - add some red (4/5)


8 comments:

  1. Beckie your box is so elegant! I love your take on the sketch and how you also used it to create the box. I am sure your friend will be thrilled to receive something so beautiful. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work! Really lovely box I love it :)
    Thanks for playing with us at cardmania, hope you will join us again! xx Kajcyika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a beautiful box and I am sure your bestie will adore it, thank you for sharing this with us at Cardz 4 Galz good luck and hope to see you next time..
    Hugs Babs DT memeber x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very noble and elegant!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely elegant box. I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous box - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely and elegant box, the red embellishments stand out beautifully on the white background.Thanks so much for sharing your project at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete