Thursday 25 February 2016

Another 13th birthday card






Yes, another 13th birthday card. My goodness thankfully Mother's Day cards are on my list next!!

This is very much like one of my other creations just a slight variation on the layout. My sons love the reaction they get when they give their friends  their personalised cards.

I have used a 8x8in white card and started with a Hobbyhouse topper. The spotty card is by Anna Marie, I  have covered my 8x8in white card with the card. I have used a green coloured card from my stash to pickup the colour from the image. I have cut a circle with two dies from a Go Kreate set. I have die the numbers with Marianne dies, I cut them in two colours and off set them when sticking them together . I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a rectangular die from a Tonic Sudios nesting set. I cut the next size in green. I completed the card with three buttons from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

craftingbydesigns - button up
craftingforallseasons - 3 of a kind (1/3)
craftygalscorner - anything goes (2/2)
citycrafter - polka dots
justkeeponcreating - anything goes (unlimited)
pictureandscrap - layers
inspirationdestination - anything goes (unlimited)

6 comments:

  1. He looks like he's having a good time! Cute image and fun card. So glad you joined the City Crafter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Crafting For All Seasons Good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Challenge Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    super cute and cool creations
    Thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons
    hugs lisbeth
    DT-crafting for all seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the colours and the colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete