Monday 29 February 2016

A personalised wedding card





A 8x8in easel card. I have matt and layered the top and bottom of the card with red and white card. I die cut two valance in red and stuck them on the top of the card. I die cut two trellis one in white and one in red. I off set them slightly when I stuck them down. I die cut the couple out in red and navy and stuck them on the trellis. All these are Cheery Lynn dies. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Sizzix scalloped heart die and layered it on red scalloped heart. I die cut a flourish using a Cheery Lynn die. I completed the card with flat backed pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

crafting-with-friends - anything goes (2/3)
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions -anything goes (2/3)
inspirationdestination - anything goes (unlimited)
createandinspire - anything goes (3/3)
pennys - anything goes (2/3)
natalieandamy - fancy borders (1/3)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant- beautiful wedding card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant wedding card Beckie.
    Thanks for playing along with the final challenge at Natalie and Amy's this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the red and white!
    Thank you for sharing with Create and Inspire!
    Susan
    DT for Create and Inspire!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding card and love the selection of die-cuts----Thank you for Joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete