Thursday 1 October 2015

High Top Birthday Card


This card is for today's post on Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper blog. I have been asked to make a 30th birthday card for somebody who is a fan of Cath Kidston. I immediately thought my Die-namics high top die would be suitable. I have used that to make a flowery high top. I have made a matching bag using a Joy die. I matt and layered with the same paper as the elements, the card is from a Paper Stack. I embossed white card with a Tattered Lace embossing folder. I printed a personalised sentiment and cut it with a die from a Xcut Xlarge nesting die set, I layered it on the next size cut in pink. I cut the scalloped ovals using Crafts Too nesting dies and the numbers are cut using Tattered Lace dies. I completed the card with flat backed pearls. 

I would like to enter the following challenges with this card:

artisticinspirations - anything goes (unlimited)
notjustcards - anything goes (unlimited)
comeandgetit - clear it out (unlimited)
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions - anything goes (3/3)
avenue613 - anything goes (unlimited)
pennys - anything goes (2/3)
papertakeweekly - technique theme, embossing
allsorts - numbers (1/3)
chocolatecoffeecards - celebrations (2/2)
craftingfromtheheart - anything goes (2/3)
thesistersofcraft - anything goes (1/3)

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and elegant birthday card for a 30-year old.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Rebecca and so nice to have it personalised, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card for a 30th, like the dies and lovely papers. Thanks of joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you will come back and join us again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely design contribution for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love the Kath Kidston lookalike boots and bag --Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again Beckie lol - this is so lovely - thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete