Saturday 29 August 2015

Princess birthday card



A 8x8in white card matt and layered with silver and embossed white card. The white card has been embossed with an A4  Xcut embossing folder. The princess has been stamped using a Julie Nutting stamp. I have stamped it on patterned paper from a Paper Stack. I am going to add a personalised birthday sentiment for my niece. I have used the Sue Wilson, Oslo die from the Scandinavian Collection in silver and I will had the sentiment to it. I have completed the card with the Julie Nutting necklace and gems from my stash.



Stamping is a bit out of my comfort zone but I saw this stamp and thought of my niece. I hope she likes it!!

Challenges I would like to enter with this card :

crafting-with-friends - anything goes (1/3)
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions - anything goes (1/3)
notjustcards - anything goes (unlimited)
rubysrainbow - die cuts or punches
inspirationdestination - anything goes (unlimited)
craftingfromtheheart - anything goes (2/3)
craftyourpassion - anything goes (2/3)
pennys - girly (1/3)
avenue613 - anything goes with optional twist/girl's night out (1/3)

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and such a pretty design , Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we would love to see you again.Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful paper pieced image and love the embossed background--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab - I love how people decorate Julie Nutting dolls - all so different. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete